Partnership & Exhibition
Major Conference Supporter
Concurrent Session Partner
|Exhibitor Name||Booth Number|
|Altus Assessments Inc||1|
|Queensland Department of Education and Training||2|
|Cambridge University Press||4|
|Teachers Mutual Bank||5|
|Australian Association for Research in Education||6|
|Taylor and Francis Journals||7|
|Oxford University Press||10|
Invitation to Participate
On behalf of the Organising Committee, it is our pleasure to invite you to participate at the AARE Conference 2017.
Why Partner and/or Exhibit at the 2017 Conference?
- Raise your profile by showing your support for the education research field and receive acknowledgement of your leadership in the community
- Utilise the opportunity to present your organisation’s profile to a national audience and reach 600+ researchers and others interested in this field
- Reinforce your credentials as a key player and demonstrate your organisation’s commitment and support of AARE and its aims
- Stimulate discussion and extend management thinking on issues that affect the field by showing a commitment to research development and outward-looking strategy
- Publicise your activities and promote your organisation’s message, products and services through a national and international conference marketing campaign
- Launch new products or services and generate media interest
- Network with peers and reinforce relationships with existing clients, develop new contacts and target new recruits
- Business development and the opportunity to find new business, research customer or prospect attitudes and enhance word of mouth marketing
If you are interested in becoming a partner and/or exhibitor, please contact the Partnership Manager on +61 2 9368 1200 or by email at email@example.com.