Call for Abstracts
Call for Abstracts Now Closed
The Program Committee wishes to thank authors for submitting abstracts for presentation at the AARE Conference 2017.
Abstract reviews are now underway, with authors to be notified of their submission outcomes in July 2017.
Special Interest Groups
The following Special Interest Groups will be featured in the 2017 conference program:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Research
- Arts Education Practice and Research
- Assessment and Measurement
- Early Childhood
- Educational Leadership
- Educational Theory and Philosophy
- Environmental and Sustainability Education
- Gender, Sexualities and Cultural Studies
- Global Contexts for K-12 Education
- Health and Physical Education
- History and Education
- Inclusive Education
- Language and Literacy
- Middle Years of Schooling
- Motivation and Learning
- Politics and Policy in Education
- Poststructural Theory
- Professional and Higher Education
- Qualitative Research Methodologies
- Rural Education
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Social Justice
- Sociocultural Activity Theory
- Sociology of Education
- Teacher Education and Research Innovation
- Teachers’ Work and Lives
- Technology and Learning
Full Paper Submission
Full papers are no longer accepted by AARE for refereeing. Authors who wish to publish full papers from accepted conference abstracts must make their own arrangements for paper peer review.
- Submission of an abstract DOES NOT automatically register you as a conference speaker. Conference registration must be done separately.
- All communications about your abstract submission will be sent to the email address that you provided during the submission process.
- We recommend that the email address belongs to the main author who will be in attendance at the conference.
Monday, 17 July 2017
Thursday, 24 August 2017
Thursday, 31 August 2017
Authors notified of submission outcome
Deadline for accepted authors to confirm participation
Deadline for presenters to register
Full papers due for award nominations
* Please note the above dates are subject to change without prior notice.
Have a Question?
Queries relating to the Call for Abstracts can be directed to the Program Manager at +61 2 9368 1200 or by email to email@example.com.