AARE 2022 Conference Committee has great pleasure inviting you to become part of the Conference to be held at University of South Australia, City West Campus from 27 November to 1 December 2022. This conference follows on from the highly successful 2019 conference held at Queensland University of Technology, Kelvin Grove.
The partnership and exhibition opportunities at the AARE 2022 Conference provide the perfect opportunity to promote your name, launch new products to support your brand, and to maintain a high profile within the Education research sector, before, during and after the Conference.
Benefits of your participation as a sponsor:
- Raise your profile by showing your support for Education research and receive acknowledgement of your support for this very important work.
- Provide an opportunity to present your organisation’s profile to a national audience and reach 600+ researchers and others interested in
- Allow you to demonstrate your organisation’s commitment and support of AARE and its
- Stimulate discussion and extend management thinking on issues that affect the field by showing a commitment to research development and outward looking
- Publicise your activities and promote your organisation’s message, products and services through a national and international Conference marketing
- Support the launch new products or services and generate media
- Enable networking with peers and reinforce relationships with existing clients, develop new contacts and target new
- Support your business development plans and the opportunity to find new business, research customer/prospect attitudes and enhance word of mouth
SECURE YOUR SPOT TODAY:
You can secure your preferred sponsorship package through the below steps;
Complete the sponsorship booking form through this link
An invoice will then be issued for payment within 30 days
Once received you will be emailed a link to complete your registration. Please contact Lauren Eckersley at ConferenceNational for any sponsorship queries.
email@example.com or 1300 79 20 30