Brisbane, capital of Queensland, is a large city on the Brisbane River. Clustered in its South Bank cultural precinct are the Queensland Museum and Sciencentre, with noted interactive exhibitions. Another South Bank cultural institution is Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, among Australia's major contemporary art museums. Looming over the city is Mt. Coot-tha, site of Brisbane Botanic Gardens.
Find an inspiring collection of places to explore in and around Brisbane. From the natural pleasures of parklands to the urban appeal of art galleries - it's right here. Wining and Dining. Urban village hotspots. Nights out on the town. Beds and boutique hotels, shopping and cinemas and everything in between.
Following is a list of places to explore while you are in Brisbane:
- Explore Southbank
- Shop at Queens Street Mall
- Visit Brisbane City Botanic Gardens
- Eat at an award-winning restaurant
- Visit the Science Centre
- See amazing art at QAGOMA
- Take a ride on the CityCat
- Explore Queensland Museum
- Stroll through Roma Street Parklands
- Take a tour of Parliament House
For more information please visit https://www.visitbrisbane.com.au/.
Image courtesy of DroneAce Brisbane