Aboriginal Evening Theatre Show & Dinner
Spirits of the Red Sand Evening Theatre Show & Dinner Experience
Spirits of the Red Sand is Australia’s newest and most spectacular interactive Aboriginal Live Theatre Show & Dinner Experience, the first of its kind in Australia. Be transported to 1800s Australia to witness history come alive as two cultures are to meet for the very first time. This historical docudrama is set within a 19th Century Village and completely immerses you through song, dance, chants and powerful storytelling. Transfers, show and 3-course dinner/dessert included. Located halfway between Gold Coast (40 mins) and Brisbane (30 mins), Spirits of the Red Sand offers transfers from easy pick up points. You’ll love the experience from the moment you step on board the coach with our fun engaging drivers.
Date: Tuesday, 3 December 2019
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Venue: Beenleigh Historical Village
Transfers: Pickup point to be confirmed closer to conference
Cost: $110.00 per person
Capacity: Maximum 110 people
Special Notes/Conditions: Wear comfortable flat shoes, bring a light jacket as it is partly outdoors and bring your digital devices as they encourage photography.
How to register
You can registration for the Evening Theatre Show & Dinner through the main conference registration form. Registrations will open soon.
- Round-trip transfers
- Live theatre show – includes both Aboriginal culture and Australian history
- Hearty Australian 3-course Char-grilled buffet dinner and dessert
- Coffee, tea, hot-chocolate, lemon-myrtle tea, water, free WiFi
- Piping hot damper with dipping oils and bush dukkah
- Tasting skewer of kangaroo, crocodile and emu with roast vegetables
- Hearty Australian-style char-grilled buffet with a selection of beef, lamb, chicken cooked to perfection and infused with our signature bush rub
- Accompanied by baked potatoes, seasonal salads, winter vegetables
- Indigenous infused chutney, gravy, sour cream
- Lemon Myrtle cheesecake or Australian Pavlova
- Tropical fresh fruit salad with fresh whipped cream
Dietary requirements catered for
- Gluten free
- Advise at time of registering for other dietary requirements
About the show
Live Theatre Concept
Spirits of the Red Sand is a live ‘roving’ theatre experience, guests will move through diverse sets as the storyteller tells the story of Jarrah and his brothers at the turn of the century when British settlers arrive in Australia in the 1800s.
Set 1 – Dreamtime
Set 2 – Church
Set 3 – Aboriginal Village
Set 4 – Town
Set 5 – Finale theatre
6:00pm - 6:15pm All guests to arrive.
6:30pm - 7:30pm Aboriginal Live Theatre Show
7:30pm - 8:30pm 3 course buffet dinner and dessert. Gallery sales open.
From 8:30pm Coaches and Self-Drive depart